NONGOR’s Donors and Working Partners
- National AIDS/STD Program (NASP), DGHS, MOH & FW
- District Administration, Cox’s Bazar
- District Civil Surgeon, Cox’s Bazar
- District Social Service, Cox’s Bazar
- Department of Narcotics Control, Cox’s Bazar
- Department of Youth Development, Fishery & Agriculture, Cox’s Bazar
- Sub District Administration, Cox’s Bazar
- District Family Planning, Cox’s Bazar
- Municipality Office, Cox’s Bazar
- Sadar Hospital, Cox’s Bazar
- Marie Stopes clinic, Cox’s Bazar
- Bondhu Social Welfare Society(BSWS)
- Durjoy Nari Sangha
- Ashar Alo Society
- GAM Trust
- Muslim Charity
- NONGOR has its expertise in handling different kind of training programs with following facilities:
- Well Equipped Training Center
- Training Modules
- Sufficient Training Materials
- Sufficient Training AIDS
- A Team of skilled Trainer/Facilitator
- Training Module Designer & Developer
Area of Training:
NONGOR has to impart training to the development workers as well as the beneficiaries. NONGOR is ready to conduct/facilitate following trainings
- Basic Training on HIV/AIDS
- Basic TOT
- Early Childhood Development
- TOT on Non-Formal Education
- Training & Facilitation for the development workers
- Enhancing Management styles & skills for the development Manager
- Effective Presentation and Dynamic Communication
- Coaching & Mentoring
- Income Generating Activities
- Management for STIs
- Conflict Management
- Small Entrepreneurship Development
- Good Governance
- Leadership Development for the Women Leaders
- Financial Management
- Effective Supervision technique & performance Disaster preparedness and Management
- Syndromic appraisal.
- NONGOR has been registered by the Directorate of NGO Affairs Bureau, Prime Minister’s Office, Dhaka, Bangladesh.July 30, 2013,Registration No: 2803.
- Directorate of Social Service,District Social Service Office, Cox’s BazarAugust 05,2004, Registration No: cox’s -274/04.
- Directorate of Narcotics Control, District Narcotics Control Office, Cox’s Bazar,May 03,2005,Registration No: DNC -0043.
- Directorate of Youth Development,District Youth Development Office, Cox’s Bazar,March 05,2009, Registration No: 146.
NONGOR envisages creating a poverty and hunger free society which contributes to Bangladesh in becoming a developed country by 2041.
To inspire, organize, support and mobilize the coastal communities to create lasting solution to poverty, hunger, rights and social justice.
NONGOR sees a dream to build up a society where governance, rights, education, GBV, health, nutrition, WaSH and preparedness for disaster will be addressed and ensured.
NONGOR initiated this program to provide support
to the potential entrepreneurs and traders of agro-products and farmers.
Project Title : Food Security Programme-2006, Soil Fertility Component Grants
Project duration : 30 months (1st July 2010 to 31st December 2012) ongoing
Implementing Partner : Shushilan
Technical Support by : Ministry of Agriculture, GoB
Finance by : European Union/own fund
Project objective : Promotion and utilization of sustainable soil management and participatory agricultural development practices to improve household food security in coastal zone.
Project Area : Teknaf Upazila (Nhila & Whykong)
As the project will concentrate on improved food security and increasing productivity
through practicing and exercising sustainable soil health and agro-management,
this will lead to not only increase in household consumption,
but also generate some marketable surplus. The project will also contribute towards marginal and poor farmers needs
in regard to government food and agricultural policy and systems through
advocacy and farmer’s alliance development aspects.
To improve food security of the families of small and marginal
farming household in coastal zone like Teknaf Upazila.
Objectives of the action:
To improve and conserve soil quality in the target areas
To improve existing farming system (diversification) and introduction of new crops
To increase per unit crop production in target areas and
To increase and mobilize the households towards intake of nutritious foods and to
organize target house hold into institution to secure their entitlement
Five results are planned in the project according to
the call and also considering the sustainability of the proposed actions.
The results are:
Conservation of soil health quality
Promoting and practicing of crop diversification
Enhanced crops production
Accessing nutritious food and consumption
Farmers alliances to access resources and services.
Programme on various life skills.
Programme on Food Security.
Women & Child Protection/SGBV
NONGOR Created a network like Child Protection at Cox,s Bazar along with Concern World Wide and local organization even we Established Sexual Harassment & Gender Based Violence in the same place. In 2021 NONGOR has introduce another Protection Focus Project at Rajapalong Union in covered 09 word through formed 09 separate group name-Community Protection Group (CPG) under the Project title :” Provision of multi-sectoral Service Support for affected Rohingya & Host Community”. Its the Project Supported by BRAC & Funded by DFAT Australia .
Legal Aid Service
We work on Legal Aid Service